ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Check Ignite code base with Findbugs.
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:00:45 GMT
I think this is a great idea, however this exercise only makes sense if
FindBugs profile is plugged to CI and provides continuous checks for the
new code being committed.

Since Alexey K. already has some feedback for the first run, I will
cooperate with him to create a minimal set of checks that we can start with
and then we can probably gradually increase the amount of checks to run.
Hopefully, somebody from the community will help to integrate it with the
build process.