ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:48:24 GMT
One more update from my side:
- Merged all pending optimizations (*IGNITE-1917*)
- Fixed several minor bugs and performed several small refactorings in
binary serialization.
- Implemented one major optimization in deserialization logic decreasing
amount of reads in footer (*IGNITE-1961*). This finally allowed us to
outperform OptimziedMarshalled in almost all scenarios. Not merged yet,
need to perform more tests.

No blocking issues from my side for now which could prevent IGNITE-1282 ->
1.5 merge.