ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:59:13 GMT
Can someone please clarify the *exact* release schedule?

I hear that the merges may be completed tomorrow Friday, but the release
will be built next Friday. Is this correct?

I'm finishing my work on the OSGi integration (three modules), which I'd
like to get into 1.5. I'm pretty much done, and I'm just finishing
Javadocs, README, etc.

I also want to create 2 unit tests for the two different classloading
strategies I've built, but it'll require a bit of fiddling with Pax Exam
and TinyBundles.

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer