ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi migration may require a special marshaller
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 23:42:11 GMT
Hey Romain,

I've updated the design proposal in the Wiki with my input. Could you
please have a look and let me know what you think?

I'll implement a proof of concept of my proposed marshalling/unmarshalling
strategy and push it to Git so you can take it for a spin.

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer