ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Differences in default marshaller
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 04:12:56 GMT
Test is pretty simple and doesn't do anything crazy at least in my uneducated
opinion.

To Yakov's point about using default binary marshaller: it is unclear why the
client node won't use the default then. The test was working with 1.4 and then
stopped. It hasn't been touched for a while, which tells me that something got
changed in the underlying library.

Thanks for looking into this!
  cos