ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Version mismatch Was: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final Release (RC3)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:57:38 GMT
Yes, .final works and I appreciate you guys meeting the downstream community a
half-way!

My point is different: custom version schemas are always a mess and a headache
for all downstreams. Look at the nodejs versioning nightmare, as an example ;)
If you don't want to make the developers (and they are Ignite's primary users)
to fight with the project - simply stop inventing square wheels ;)

Cheers,
  Cos