ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject about AOP development
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:09:15 GMT
Hi:

In a distributed environment, if use the spring AOP programming,
generated a class of byte code enhancement, then the error will be
reported as follows:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
demo.computegrid.ComputeGridService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7b44b192

This error I understand, this class does not exist on the remote node.
But the question is, is it a technical limitation of Ignite, or is it
the way I use it,or is it a bug?

I opened the peer class loading , the normal deployment I did not test,
but I estimate it will be the same error.