ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: about AOP development
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:48:19 GMT
Hi:

I have already opened the peerClassLoading.
My practice is in eclipse create a java project, developed a
ComputeTaskSplitAdapter examples, then in the ComputeJobAdapter call
configured spring interceptors service. This example in eclipse
operation is no problem.

But if I open a node in the command line by ignite.sh, it will prompt
the following error in the command line.

In the default configuration file of ignite, the same configuration of
the peerClassLoading=true.

在 16/1/18 19:39, Yakov Zhdanov 写道: