ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About IgniteAtomicSequence
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:29:43 GMT
The performance of AtomicSequence is very good as most of the operations
are local. The way it works is that it will reserve a range of numbers by
sending a request, but then will return all new IDs locally, until the
reserved range is exhausted.

More information here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/id-generator

D.