ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is jdbc:ignite:cfg ??
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:47:44 GMT
I think we can just remove the requirement of having the default cache when
no cache name is provided in the JDBC URL. I don't see any reason to refuse
connection in this case, because if query doesn't properly specify cache
names for all participating types, the exception will be thrown anyway.

Thoughts?

-Val