ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Binary ID mapper that uses a simple name of classes.
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 09:52:33 GMT
All Binary-related classes start from Binary. So, it's not consistent.

We should chose between *BinarySimpleNameIdMapper* and
*BinarySimpleClassNameIdMapper*.

Also, I'd like to move default *BinaryInternalIdMapper* to public package
(that uses full class name) and rename him accordingly. Any objections?

-- Artem --