ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Full API coverage enhancement
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 17:24:26 GMT
Dmitriy, the size of the circular buffer can be decreased by setting
IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE system property.

I was wondering what our next steps will be after implementing the
framework. From the initial discussion I thought we want to convert some
older tests to this new framework and run all new tests using this
framework. However, from what Artem already has written, this sounds
unrealistic because adding even a simple test case will induce hours of run
time. I think we still need to separate more important and less important
configurations, run important ones on a daily basis, and use all others for
after-code-freeze runs, for example.

Thoughts?