ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Full API coverage enhancement
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 16:19:26 GMT
Artem, could you describe (in general) how are you going to describe
permutations?

Are you going to run tests with all possible combinations of all possible
properties?

Along time ago I implemented smth. similar (not in java)  and
 I created framework where I could describe nested rules of what I want to
investigate and
 engine that read that rules and iterate over all possible combination of
rules and execute some action.

Maybe this will be useful to you.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov