ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Full API coverage enhancement
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:02:23 GMT
Igniters,

I thought a little bit more and think we need to add a support for the
following permutations too (I've added these to the jira description):
- We should also test with Serializable, Externalizable, and plain Pojos
for keys and values.
- The Pojo in the above test should contain an enum value
- We should also test Enums as keys and Enums as values
- All operations should have single-key and multi-key operations

Maybe someone see any other permutation to be supported?

-- Artem --