ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Contributions that are waiting for review
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 15:55:37 GMT

I would better ask contributors to ping committers on the dev list when
a patch is available asking for review.
It can happen that committers missed or forgot to do the review and a
contributor can remind them sending one more email to the dev list.

I don't see anything wrong with this approach. It's an open source
project and most of the people don't keep an eye on new contributions
that have to be released.

PATCH_AVAILABLE stat is a right point. But I won't execute this filter
all the time checking for pending reviews and some of the committers
don't move the ticket to the CLOSED state when everything is merged.
The latter was discussed some time ago there.

--
Denis