ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.6 release timelines
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:29:19 GMT
Guys,

A lot of time passed since last update to this thread. I want to push this
thread up and I want everybody working on 1.6 tickets to respond here. We
are most of all interested in ODBC and distributed SQL joins. I heard about
some difficulties from Sergi, Artem and Igor while working on these
features, but it seems that we are almost ready to release now, so, guys,
please keep us posted.

Thanks!

--Yakov