ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.6 release timelines
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:00:16 GMT
Hi,

As for the ODBC there are about 5 left tickets that are currently going
through review. Except for that there is also such task as implementation
of "Decimal" type for C++/ODBC but it may take much time to implement
so this task should not influence on the release date. If I will not make it
in time to include it in the upcoming release we could just release ODBC
without it.

Best Regards,
Igor