ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Deprecate GridFunc
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:46:59 GMT
Yakov,

This is very hard to reason whether it is affect performance or no. There
are lots of "views" on critical paths (cache, IO, discovery, affinity), and
their semantics is virtually unpredictable. Not to say about additional GC
pressure.

Anyway, looks like we have consensus that this class should be avoided.

Vladimir.