ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning internal thread locals
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 20:50:49 GMT
Val,

As Denis mentioned, it may be very tedious and error-prone job to fix all
thread locals,
and I'm not sure we should do it right now.
Leaks are only occuring in managed environments,so it would be wise to
provide solution to this specific problem.
Actually, I'm working on such solution and it is almost done. It involves
cleaning of thread locals after the request using a servlet filter.
But it may be not good for performance.

Denis,

There is no way to do that safely. Messages in logs will never disappear
until leaks will be fixed.

I see another option here. It is possible to use separate thread pool to
access cache in managed environments.
Which solves the problem.

--

Best regards,