ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3078
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 05:34:52 GMT
Hi Naden,

If you already have a fix, you should provide a patch or create a PR and
someone in the community will take a look. The workflow is described in
details here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Workflow

If you have any technical questions about the issue, feel free to ask here.

-Val