ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.6 release timelines
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 16:08:25 GMT
Also I already implemented "CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory.dataSource property
should be replaced with Factory"

And I think it will be cool to merge into ignite-1.6
But I need a review.

Val, could you take a look? You may compare branch ignite-2832 with master.

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> I'm going to merge Ignite Web Console into ignite-1.6

> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
>> There is one more C++ ticket I'd like to be included in 1.6 - IGNITE-3113
>> [1].
>>
>> [1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3113
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Igor
>>
>> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@gridgain.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > And one more .NET ticket: IGNITE-3118 .NET:
>> > CacheConfiguration.EvictionPolicy

>> merged it

>> > non-urgent
>> move