ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Cache errors with enabled indexing
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 11:41:09 GMT
Guys,

I've implemented CacheOffheapBatchIndexingTest
<https://github.com/gridgain/apache-ignite/tree/ignite-2982>
containing various tests for batch cache operations
with enabled indexing.

*testBatchRemovetest *fails when H2 row value is the
instance of BinaryObjectOffheapImpl.
I was able to fix it by reading value contents into heap
and need someone to review the fix.

Other tests contain multiple value objects
in cache and fail with various indexing errors.
Particularly *testPutAllMultupleEntitiesAndStreamerDfltOffHeapRowCacheSize
*sometimes
hangs in timed wait.
Should we do anything about it or stick with rule *one value type per cache*
? I was not able to reproduce problems in case the cache contains only one
value type.

Alex G, Serg V, Sam B please take a look.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov