ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating network outages
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:21:14 GMT
Hi,

As a starting point you can take a look
at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl#forceNextNodeFailure
which forces DiscoverySpi to drop next node from the topology (not sure if
this is what you need). Another idea is to create a test discovery SPI
which will terminate all it's threads when a test flag is set. Such nodes
also should be segmented from the topology.

Yakov, do you have other ideas?