ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.7 RELEASE_NOTES
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 10:59:56 GMT
Noteworthy .NET changes:

* User-defined AffinityFunction
* ASP.NET Output Cache provider
* .NET configuration in Apache.Ignite.exe
* Distributed joins in SQL and LINQ
* Forward Java output to the .NET console
* Add Java stack trace on .NET side in IgniteException.InnerException
* Move examples from Spring XML to app.config
* Configuration schema NuGet package
* Fix compute jobs executing on client nodes
* Fix self-joins in LINQ