ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Kozlov <skoz...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.7 RELEASE_NOTES
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 19:34:15 GMT
Hi, Pavel and Konstantin

Release notes should highlight key features for the released version and
the current list looks good on my mind. But we can put as last item
something like that "Full list of fixed issues
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7%20AND%20status%20%3D%20closed
"
Also such approach allow us do not repeat "** Many stability and
fault-tolerance fixes.*" from release to release.

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems