ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where and how to store metrics for queries.
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:04:35 GMT
Alexey,

Why do you need to store metrics in cache? For all our metrics we just
store them locally and aggregate on demand. What is the reason for
different approach here?

Generally, I think we should avoid using system caches wherever possible,
and probably rework current usages of such caches. If global notification
is needed, custom discovery message is much better option.

-Val