ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] PMC Chair rotation time
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:33:32 GMT
Ok,

This was a great discussion, thanks for the deep insight, Roman!

looks like this thread has stewed for a while and it is time to [VOTE]. The
following candidates were put forward during the [DISCUSS] (in the order of
their appearance on the thread):

  Dmitriy Setrakyan
  Vladimir Ozerov
  Konstantin Boudnik
  Valentin Kulichenko
  Denis Magda
  Branko ─îibej

Considering the number of the candidates I propose to use First-past-the-post
voting, with a single-round/single winner rules, where the candidate
collecting the most votes (not the majority) wins. [1]

Dmitriy, would you do the honors and start the formal [VOTE]?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-past-the-post_voting

Thanks,
  Cos