ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Talking to Ignite From PHP
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 17:26:01 GMT
Igor,

Has everything been merged into 1.8? Can I start checking PHP/PDO guide?

—
Denis

> On Nov 11, 2016, at 3:52 AM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Denis,
>
> I'm ready to merge it as soon as the 1.8 branch is ready. Once it ready I'm
> and DML is merged to it, I'm going to merge 1.8 to my branch. After that I
> believe there is going to be some kind of testing from my side and review
> from the community side and then I'll merge it to 1.8 once my contribution
> is accepted. I believe everything from my side is not going to take more than
> few hours, so it all depends on when 1.8 branch is ready and how long review
> is going to take.
>

> Best Regards,
> Igor
>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com <mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
> Igor,
>
> I didn’t manage to merge the branches. There were conflicts that I couldn’t resolve
properly on my side.

> Please let me know once everything gets merged into 1.8 branch so that I can go through
the guide from the beginning till the end. Do you think it can be done by next Monday?

> In the meanwhile, I do like the documentation in its present state and left a couple
of minor comments in the related ticket
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921>
>
> —
> Denis
>
>> On Nov 3, 2016, at 5:46 AM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com <mailto:isapego@gridgain.com>>
wrote:

>> Denis,
>>
>> It seems like someone have deleted branch ignite-3910 or maybe I just forgot to push
it
>> to remote repository. However, I've pushed it now. Check it please.
>>
>> Thanks for your contribution to the documentation and pointing out what can be further
>> improved. I'm already working on it.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Igor
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com <mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
>> Igor,
>>
>> I can’t find branch ignite-3910. Most likely you keep the changes on the other
one. Please double check.

>> In any case, I succeeded with some of the steps from the documentation and updated
it making clearer.
>> http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/pdo-interoperability <http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/pdo-interoperability>
>>
>> Please apply my latest notes related to the documentation.
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921>
>>
>> Let me know as soon as the documentation is refined. I’ll keep at the installation
and testing of PHP + Ignite scenario.

>> —
>> Denis
>>
>>> On Nov 2, 2016, at 4:38 AM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com <mailto:isapego@gridgain.com>>
wrote:

>>> Denis,
>>>
>>> I believe that you should switch to DML branch (ignite-2294),
>>> and then merge ignite-3910 into it.
>>>
>>> That should be enough. Please let me know if there are any issues.
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Igor
>>>
>>> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 3:12 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com <mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
>>> Igor,
>>>
>>> I’m planning to prepare a blog post about our PHP + PDO + Ignite integration
and referring to the documentation template available for now
>>> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/pdo-interoperability <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/pdo-interoperability>
>>>
>>> Considering that the fixes and improvements you did for Ignite ODBC driver in
order to support PDO have not been released yet what is a valid branch number if I want to
do the following: