ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Talking to Ignite From PHP
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:06:29 GMT
Igor,

I didn’t manage to merge the branches. There were conflicts that I couldn’t resolve properly
on my side.

Please let me know once everything gets merged into 1.8 branch so that I can go through the
guide from the beginning till the end. Do you think it can be done by next Monday?

In the meanwhile, I do like the documentation in its present state and left a couple of minor
comments in the related ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921>

—
Denis

> On Nov 3, 2016, at 5:46 AM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Denis,
>
> It seems like someone have deleted branch ignite-3910 or maybe I just forgot to push
it
> to remote repository. However, I've pushed it now. Check it please.
>
> Thanks for your contribution to the documentation and pointing out what can be further
> improved. I'm already working on it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Igor
>
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com <mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
> Igor,
>
> I can’t find branch ignite-3910. Most likely you keep the changes on the other one.
Please double check.

> In any case, I succeeded with some of the steps from the documentation and updated it
making clearer.
> http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/pdo-interoperability <http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/pdo-interoperability>
>
> Please apply my latest notes related to the documentation.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921>
>
> Let me know as soon as the documentation is refined. I’ll keep at the installation
and testing of PHP + Ignite scenario.

> —
> Denis
>
>> On Nov 2, 2016, at 4:38 AM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com <mailto:isapego@gridgain.com>>
wrote:

>> Denis,
>>
>> I believe that you should switch to DML branch (ignite-2294),
>> and then merge ignite-3910 into it.
>>
>> That should be enough. Please let me know if there are any issues.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Igor
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 3:12 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com <mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
>> Igor,
>>
>> I’m planning to prepare a blog post about our PHP + PDO + Ignite integration and
referring to the documentation template available for now
>> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/pdo-interoperability <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/pdo-interoperability>
>>
>> Considering that the fixes and improvements you did for Ignite ODBC driver in order
to support PDO have not been released yet what is a valid branch number if I want to do the
following: