ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] PMC Chair rotation time
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 21:31:36 GMT
Fully support Cos’s proposal.

It’s always a good intention to rotate positions like this even if everything runs smooth
under a supervision of the present chair. Moreover, Dmitriy deserved some time to relax for
the great job he did under this role :)

From my side I would propose one more nominee - Valentin Kulichenko who brings significant
efforts spreading out the knowledge in and out of the community, spends enormous amount of
time assisting Ignite community and contributes to the overall future of the project.

As for my position, I’m not going to play mannerly games and would say that I’m ready
to take over this role if the community decides so. Why? This is a matter of curiosity and
abilities to make and learn more simply because you’ll be responsible for something new.

—
Denis