ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Talking to Ignite From PHP
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 22:51:08 GMT
Igor,

I can’t find branch ignite-3910. Most likely you keep the changes on the other one. Please
double check.

In any case, I succeeded with some of the steps from the documentation and updated it making
clearer.
http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/pdo-interoperability <http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/pdo-interoperability>

Please apply my latest notes related to the documentation.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3921>

Let me know as soon as the documentation is refined. I’ll keep at the installation and testing
of PHP + Ignite scenario.

—
Denis

> On Nov 2, 2016, at 4:38 AM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Denis,
>
> I believe that you should switch to DML branch (ignite-2294),
> and then merge ignite-3910 into it.
>
> That should be enough. Please let me know if there are any issues.
>
> Best Regards,
> Igor
>
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 3:12 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@gridgain.com <mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
> Igor,
>
> I’m planning to prepare a blog post about our PHP + PDO + Ignite integration and referring
to the documentation template available for now
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/pdo-interoperability <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/pdo-interoperability>
>
> Considering that the fixes and improvements you did for Ignite ODBC driver in order to
support PDO have not been released yet what is a valid branch number if I want to do the following: