ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Paschenko <alexander.a.pasche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.8 Release
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:31:09 GMT
Denis,

See the comment to issue. Note that this affects DML in case of INSERT
from subquery with specific returned column result types AND aside of
DML affects SELECTs - the user isn't able to retrieve exactly what
they have put to cache as some object's field. However, according to
Vlad, arrays of wrappers are seldom present in real SQL related use
cases, so there's little to worry about.

- Alex

> Alexander,
>
> Do you mean this issue recently opened by you?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4331 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4331>
>
> How would it affect the overall user experience? Could you provide DML queries examples
that won’t work due to the bug.