ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Dedicated readme.io documentation for Ignite integrations
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:22:35 GMT
Igniters,

Ignite can already boast about a number of integrations it has with a other products and technologies.
Up to this point all the integrations were documented on our main readme.io <http://readme.io/>
making the overall documentation a bit messy.

I’ve decoupled the integrations from the core modules by moving them to a new documentation
domain “Apache Ignite Integrations” <https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs>. As
a result integrations as Cassandra CacheStore, OSGi support, Zeppelin and bunch of the streamers
reside there.

Dmitriy, looks like we have to upgrade readme.io subscription to “Developer Hub” for the
new documentation domain because now there is now way to change the appearance. Appearance
themes settings are poor. Could you handle this?

—
Denis