ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Shamim <shamimapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding blog posts to Apache Ignite's blogs list
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:18:44 GMT
Good evening, Denis,
The direct URL of the post is as follows:
http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru/2016/09/book-high-performance-in-memory.html

If I will have any new post, I will let you know about it.

With best regards
   Shamim Ahmed

> On 9 янв. 2017 г., at 21:48, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Shamim,
>
> Suddenly I came across your personal blog that has a lot of thoughtful and well-detailed
Apache Ignite posts.
> http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru
>
> If you don’t mind we will your latest post about the published Ignite book to Ignite’s
blog list. BTW, how to get a direct reference to this post? Can you share it with us?
> https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html
>
> Going forward, could you write a message to the dev list and me every time your write
something new. We will make sure to add your posts to Ignite’s blogs list.