ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Integration with RocketMQ
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:06:44 GMT
Igniters,
Recently I am looking into a new pub/sub messaging Apache incubator project called RocketMQ
[1], originally developed at Alibaba. And I am thinking about implementing a streamer for
Ignite.
Do you think it has to be placed under modules/ of Ignite project, or better to have it together
with other RocketMQ Community Projects [2]? I talked to the project's lead -- any approach
seems to be ok.
I anticipate quite frequent releases of the project this year (much more frequent than Ignite's),
and I think it will be easier to release such integration updates with the 2nd approach, as
soon as a new RocketMQ's (or Ignite's) version is available.
Any thoughts?
[1] http://rocketmq.apache.org/[2] https://github.com/rocketmq
Roman