ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Integration with RocketMQ
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 03:57:40 GMT
Denis,
I think our Kafka integration is the closest to what may be required for RockerMQ. But also
I wouldn't exclude expanding to Camel's approach in future, thanks a lot for pointing to it!
Let's have it with other streamers as Yakov suggested, and let's discuss again if something
fancy is requested ;)
I will create a JIRA issue for that and ask RocketMQ developers for reviews and suggestions
from their side. Roman