ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Adding blog posts to Apache Ignite's blogs list
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 18:48:06 GMT
Hi Shamim,

Suddenly I came across your personal blog that has a lot of thoughtful and well-detailed Apache
Ignite posts.
http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru <http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru/>

If you don’t mind we will your latest post about the published Ignite book to Ignite’s
blog list. BTW, how to get a direct reference to this post? Can you share it with us?
https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html

Going forward, could you write a message to the dev list and me every time your write something
new. We will make sure to add your posts to Ignite’s blogs list.

—
Denis