ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject classnames.properties file is not updated and missed in 1.8 release
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 00:51:35 GMT
Committers, especially Anton V. and Vovan,

I’ve been looking at the following ticket [1] and found out that the issue happens simply
because both

org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectBuilder

and

org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.builder.BinaryObjectBuilderImpl

are not added to META-INF/classnames.properties file.

However, when I build the project from scratch I don’t see the file to be updated. There
is still no entries for BinaryObjectBuilder* classes. Even more, if I download 1.8 release
there is not META-INF/classnames.properties file at all. Did we introduce a bug or change
the logic?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2422 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2422>

—
Denis