ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataFrame support for Ignite queries
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 02:50:18 GMT
Adding Ignite as a data source needed in any case, because it's possible
(for example) that one will join an Ignite DataFrame with something else.
So this would be the first step, and it's comparatively easy, I think
couple of weeks of work.

However, I agree that without a custom strategy the whole integration
doesn't worth the effort. The biggest part here is query generator, and it
seems to be a pretty big project (couple of months?).

-Val