ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject SQL query collocated flag
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 23:22:18 GMT
Folks,

One of the users faced an interesting case [1]. Basically, there is a query
[2] which returns correct result when collocated flag is not set, but if
it's true, several counts for each node is received by the client without
being aggregated. Is this expected? I'm also attaching the test that
reproduces behavior.

Actually, the flag seems to be very confusing and documentation description
[3] doesn't help a lot. I'm reading it and it's not clear what has to be
collocated, what would happen if I incorrectly set the flag to true, etc.
Probably, some examples could help. Can someone elaborate?

[1]
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/NOT-IN-in-ignite-td9861.html
[2] SELECT count(*) as COUNT FROM Person p join table(joinId VARCHAR(50) =
?) i on p.id = i.joinId
[3]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/configuration-parameters#section--sqlfields-and-sqlfieldsquery-configuration-properties

-Val