ignite-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgeniy Stanilovskiy" <estanilovs...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: scripting languages base cases using swig
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 07:55:15 GMT
Hi Denis,

I don`t see any problem here, i have to speak with @vozerov about this
issue and he recommends me to write it into dev list. All problems that i
have with swig is :
1. jni overhead (no miracle here ...)
2. light troubles with collections API wrapping, like std::map, std::list
and so on.

Partially my open source FreeLing java wrapper you can see here
https://github.com/TALP-UPC/FreeLing/tree/master/APIs/java

std_list.i - little stub :) i have talking about.