ignite-dev mailing list archives

From oignatenko <oignate...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Adding ML to Ignite, IGNITE-4572
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 16:33:04 GMT
Yury, Denis - me and Nikita are going to take care of readme.io docs.

I plan to start on this tomorrow, will keep you posted on the progress.

Current plan is to briefly introduce new package and examples and explain
how to run examples and possibly unit tests.

With regards to build details, this will depend on how accurate is the
description in project readme files: I am currently running build check to
verify everything in details. If readme files are okay we will likely just
refer readers to these for more details. In case if there are any
discrepancies we will provide concrete build details at readme.io.

If you have anything to add or correct in above plan please let me know.

regards, Oleg

Yury Babak wrote