ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-collocated distributed SQL Joins across caches over separate cluster groups
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 10:47:06 GMT
Hi,

Moreover distributed joins can be executed only between caches with the
same affinity (same partitions on the same nodes).

Keep in mind that distributed join is already a "last resort" thing and you
have to prefer collocated joins as much as possible, if you want to achieve
good performance. Distributed join between different cluster groups will
make things even worse.

Sergi