ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: TC should fail on AssertionError in logs
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 10:59:58 GMT
Yakov,

I found following at first opened suite logs (Basic)

1) [INFO ][test-runner-#4966%future.GridEmbeddedFutureSelfTest%][root]
Failed with unhandled error (normal behaviour): java.lang.AssertionError:
Test assertion (should be ignored).
2) [INFO ][test-runner-#4883%lang.GridByteArrayListSelfTest%][root] Caught
expected error: java.lang.AssertionError

Not sure we can just fail in case "AssertionError" found.