ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-2313 - ready for review
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:15:36 GMT
Dmitriy R., may I ask you to make a title and description of review request more meaningful?
Looking at email's subject and body neither me nor anyone else have an idea what you ask to
review. As a result most of community members will simply ignore your review request skipping
the message. Don’t force people to go to JIRA ;)

Igniters,

This is the ticket to be reviewed: "Need to add a mode to fail atomic operations within a
transaction”. Please review it.

Dmitriy R., there was a relevant discussion around the ticket. Would you paste a link to it
there?

—
Denis