ignite-dev mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Store data from Python in multiple caches using Redis or Memcached client in Apache ignite
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 14:32:18 GMT
Examples at following link displays how data is stored in default
caches(single cache) only in Apache Ignite:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/redis#python
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/redis#python>

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.8/docs/memcached-support
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.8/docs/memcached-support>

I want to store data in multiple caches(with different cache names) in
Apache Ignite from Python either using redis client or using memcache
client. How can I do this? Also, are SQL queries supported when we use
Memcached or redis client for caching data in Ignite from Python.