ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Session Replication Update on spring boot platform
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 20:57:48 GMT
Hi Rishi,

I think the best way is to file a ticket in Ignite Jira with your findings.
This ticket does not seem tremendously difficult, so hopefully someone from
the community will pick it up. All we need to do is to take our existing
Web Session Clustering [1][2] code and port it to work with Spring Boot.

BTW, feel free to contribute it yourself if you have time.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/use-cases/caching/web-session-clustering.html
[2] https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/web-session-clustering

D.