ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Replication Update on spring boot platform
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 07:37:54 GMT
Hi Rishi,

It was working for me in cluster environment after the fix [1] we discussed
in previous thread [2]. The fix was included in Ignite 2.0.

Can you please reattach the latest version of your app based on Ignite 2.0
and give a detailed step by step instruction on how to reproduce the issue
you're having?

[2]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/IGNITE-2741-spring-session-design-td14560.html

-Val