ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Replication Update on spring boot platform
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 18:02:32 GMT
Hi Rishi,

I'm not sure I understand what the issue is. Can you elaborate a bit more
and provide exact examples of what is not working? What code tweaks are
required and how critical are they? Also I recall that your example was
working fine after the latest fixes in 1.9 (if I'm not mistaken). Did you
make any changes after that?

-Val