ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Rishi Yagnik <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 Migration Guide
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 21:56:00 GMT
Denis,

IgniteConfiguration's `getGridName/setGridName` methods are deprecated and
will be removed in later releases. Use IgniteConfiguration's
`getIgniteInstanceName/setIgniteInstanceName` instead.

For example,

<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">

        <property name="gridName" value="WebGrid"/>
</bean>

Does it mean that xml configuration would also be no longer supported ? if
yes, shall we add one liner in the document related to xml configuration ?

Thanks,

--
Rishi Yagnik